Dissensus without Youtube clips

michael

Bring out the vacuum
So, of course I'd never check Dissensus from work, but there are some occasions when computers I use regularly don't allow streaming Flash stuff... so no Youtube clips.

It's quite intriguing what proportion of threads contain a whole lot of blank posts... Some threads there's certainly no point in checking, but many are close to empty.

That's all I guess.

Client Eastwood

So, of course I'd never check Dissensus from work, but there are some occasions when computers I use regularly don't allow streaming Flash stuff... so no Youtube clips.

It's quite intriguing what proportion of threads contain a whole lot of blank posts... Some threads there's certainly no point in checking, but many are close to empty.

That's all I guess.

Just quickly, Maybe the browser plug in needs updating I've had this as well.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'

Out of curiosity, why is Flash not allowed?
As a countermeasure because too many people browsed non-work related content?

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Out of curiosity, why is Flash not allowed?
As a countermeasure because too many people browsed non-work related content?
Pretty sure it was like this from day one, but, yeah, I guess pre-emptive measure based on that assumption. Small organisation with pretty specific things it does - some staff certainly can access it, you just have to ask and given I have no legit reason to do so...

michael

Bring out the vacuum
i t hought this was a post asking for no youtube clips anymore as they look bloody ugly.

Heh, well I have to say part of me thinks all the link threads are pretty ... well, not boring, but when there was heaps of smart discussion on here it was something pretty distinctive. Still with its pros and cons, I guess. There's room for both.