yo mama

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yo mama so fat, when she stands in front of something you can see it twice.

Yo mama so slutty, she was born pregnant.

Yo mama so ugly, she gave Hans Giger nightmares.

Yo mama so scary, Cthulhu's actually just waiting until he's sure she's gone away.

Your turn.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
...when her left asscheek is watching the 9 o'clock news, her right asscheek is still having breakfast.

STN

sou'wester
your mum is all three of those undersea beings zhao posted in the 'didn't know that' thread this morning.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Your mum's the woman Foreigner wrote 'Waiting For A Girl Like You' about.

Oh wait. That's Mark Ronson's mum.

zhao

there are no accidents
yo mama so thick when someone said it was chilly outside she went out with a bowl and spoon.

yo mama so stupid she put lipstick on her head sayin she was makin up her mind.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
mr. tea you don't already know about it you are about to go apeshit over this (viewing encouraged for everyone)

a couple of personal faves:

"Your momma's gettin' so fat, that the derivative of her mass function with respect to time is motherfuckin' undefined"

"According to string theory, there are ten dimensions, four for us and the other six are for your mom"

and of course

"Your mother is about 100 kilograms overweight. I recommend that she talk to her physician about this serious problem"

STN

sou'wester
A recent favourite has been 'your mum's so fat, when she fell down the stairs I thought Eastenders was starting'.

Also, 'I saw your dad floating in Barrymore's pool' had a great deal of currency for a while.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
and of course

"Your mother is about 100 kilograms overweight. I recommend that she talk to her physician about this serious problem"

the guy who doesn't sem to get the humour in that is quite funny too (halfway down first page).

and: Your mother is so corpulent, people construct marginally humorous jokes about her.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Thanks p, I'm gonna perusing that for a while. :)

Oh yeah, there's the grittily-realistic subgenre. Yo mama so fat,

• she has a severely impaired quality of life
  • she got Type II diabetes
  • she gotta use a special implement to wipe her ass
  • she dead already!

and so on.

If you want to go hard-nerd, try: yo mama so fat, she look red all the time!
Yo mama so fat, she got an accretion disc!

Misc.:

Yo mama so fat, I lifted a fold and found Lord Lucan.

Yo mama so slutty, when you call strangers "bro" you're probably right.

Yo mama so nasty, Jabba the Hutt feeds his prisoners to her cunt.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yo momma's obesity has been so thoroughly tested and demonstrated by modern scientists, that a large group of Christian Fundamentalists refer to it as "Just a theory".

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Yo mama has always been so unattractive that there couldn't even be a hauntological, post hoc imagining of a utopic past version of her. (With record crackle and rave stabs.)

Yo mama's sight's so bad, she's like modern capitalism's dependency on the asignifying, non-sensical Real.

Code:
[logan] Yo mama's sex is so unhygienic, it's gay sex. [/logan]

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Haha, nice one guys. Poor Logan, what a nob. :)

alicq.jpg