Intervention in Libya

luka

Danny is desperate to reignite this debate but Craner is over it and droid has retired.

luka

Sometimes I see things of mine and I'm horrified. The weird thing is they're not usually from when I'm really young. They could be from any time. Six years ago. Six weeks ago. Get possessed by an embarrassing idiot and leave the evidence behind.

sadmanbarty

Never felt so let down in my life.

I’ve played my part. I had traumatic hazing rituals involving me trying to say that the Iraq war may not have been solely an act of diabolical evil while droid carpet bombed me and you (who I didn’t realise was very cheeky) kept taunting me and winding me up.

Tea sent me my first ever private message during one such episode. I always remember who my true friends are

sadmanbarty

Sometimes I see things of mine and I'm horrified. The weird thing is they're not usually from when I'm really young. They could be from any time. Six years ago. Six weeks ago. Get possessed by an embarrassing idiot and leave the evidence behind.

Beagle’s my one come to life. My regrettable episodes made manifest

luka

My golden rule for me should be never post about politics ever. I sound like Harold Pinter when I talk about politics.

luka

Here they go again,
The Yanks in their armoured parade
Chanting their ballads of joy
As they gallop across the big world
Praising America's God.
The gutters are clogged with the dead
The ones who couldn't join in
The others refusing to sing
The ones who are losing their voice
The ones who've forgotten the tune.
The riders have whips which cut.
Your head rolls onto the sand
Your head is a pool in the dirt
Your head is a stain in the dust
Your eyes have gone out and your nose
Sniffs only the pong of the dead
And all the dead air is alive
With the smell of America's God.

(Pinter, not me)

sadmanbarty

There was also a new poster last year who was all “oh Barty you’re genius, you’re so clever about drill” and only in retrospect do I realise was you as well. Heartbreaking

luka

It wasn't ya cunt! I've never made up an alter ego in my life unlike some people I could mention!

sadmanbarty

I’m actually gutted because I came out of new cross station tonight and On my left was Luke’s house and on my right was home.

I thought my sister would have food for me so went home only to find an empty fridge and the floors covered in dog piss.

I could have been at Luke’s right now eating novelty seasonal jaffacakes and listening to an obscure 2014 chief keef mixtape cut.