Admins? I'm having a huge problem with the forum, someone please help?!

TS5

Hey guys, this forum is awesome, but I'm having some sort of technical error.

EVERYTIME I try to make a new account, I'll log out, and I'll be UNABLE to log back in again. Every time. I tested this several times.

Like I just created a new account, tried to log in, I even copy and pasted the password so its the exact same one..I couldn't log back in. It says that It's invalid.

So I tried the "forgot my password" method, put the email in..and it said my email is invalid.

This is my 5th attempt. I tested it several times. Everytime I try to make an account I'm unable to log back in with it....what's happening?

I have to go now, so I'm going to log out, I won't be able to log back in..but I'll come back.

sufi

lala
hi,
you're not the only one - it seems some gremlins in the works somewhere,
gremlins.gif
normal service will be resumed as soon as we can track then down ...

Please1

Sufi, it seems like you're being sarcastic with this gremlin talk...you're not taking me seriously

I'm serious I've been trying and nothing seems to work...can you fix this or help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong? I activated my account and everything.

78 views and no one helped. :(

sufi

lala
Sufi, it seems like you're being sarcastic with this gremlin talk...you're not taking me seriously

I'm serious I've been trying and nothing seems to work...can you fix this or help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong? I activated my account and everything.

actually not being sarcastic :rolleyes:.
i emailed you a new password to ts5 account - did you try that?

as i mentioned above yr not the only one who's had this problem & we're on the case

nomos

Administrator

Hi there - Sorry, I've just seen your private message about this. Please be patient. The vBulletin forum software has been wonky for a while now. Have faith in sufi - he's been doing everything he can to make it right.

sufi

lala
ok i've just done an upgrade to the latest version of the vb software - 4.13
i can see some minor changes, & i hope that there may be an overall improvement in usability, relibility and non-glitchiness, as well as eliminating those specific pw gremlins...
i'd appreciate if anyone who has the same sort of problem lets us know by posting here or email,
cheers all

sufi

lala
the backend looks a bit improved, and the board should be a bit more easily skinnable, so if anyone has any ideas or requests for customising, or wants to lend a hand - give us a shout

feedback most welcome :)