• 35 Posts per page.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Posts per page.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No Limit.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Woebot

At the moment Dissensus dislays 15 posts per page. It was 10 but I turned it up a bit.

Would people like more posts on a page? Would they like threads to be longer as a default?

Users can change this in their own preferences* if they like (and personally I prefer pages not to go on forever) but I don't know, you tell me? Vote now!

*Its also possible to change the forum's look to black text in white at the bottom of any page this one. Just hit refresh a few times to clear your cache.

john eden

male pale and stale
Fine as it is. It's good that people have the option to change it themselves though!

I noticed there was a bit of downtime over this week, Matt - is that a bandwidth thing?

thanks again for such a great place mate...

Woebot

john eden said:
Fine as it is. It's good that people have the option to change it themselves though!

Glad the poll seems to suggest that. Some forum-goers like pages which go on forever ;)

john eden said:
I noticed there was a bit of downtime over this week, Matt - is that a bandwidth thing?

No,I don't get taxed for bandwidth limit, never have. Though things have been busy. Just my host faffing about, theyve assured me thats the end of it though. Faster server now apparently.

There's NUFF lurking going on! Maybe that'll translate to more posting. I'm not particularly bothered about the speed. I come here once a day and the "New Posts" column always displays 25+ threads, though its's creeping up.

Certainly people shouldnt be shy of posting, i mean "we" have a reputation of being quite civil (!) (whispered aside) Its all nerdy middle-class passive-aggy at the end of though day innit (chortle chortle) (throws up hands) ONLY KIDDNG!

john eden said:
thanks again for such a great place mate...

Well thus far I've only felt either neutral or positive about it. Fingers crossed.