KAN YAY OR KAN NAY? (The Kanye West Thread)

Leo

True. Whoever it was, I just hope he was wearing something under that bath robe.

version

He's so full of shit I struggle to believe he did those. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he'd just paid someone for them and said they were his.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i also find it hard to believe but not because i think he's not genius but because i never heard about it before.

version

I like some of his music, but he's a total fraud. A great curator at times, but everything he does has these huge teams behind it and he's fallen into the trap of thinking making it to the top of one mountain means he can just jump across to the top of another rather than working his way up again. I wish the media would report on nothing but the music he releases.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
will you change your opinion if these drawings turn out to be real? the one on the left, the person in shackles is so incredibly powerful.

version

If he did do them then fair enough, I think they're good. It's not going to change my opinion of him more generally though. The political stuff, the huge production teams, the overpriced clothing and all the rest just rubs me the wrong way.

version

GO ON MY SON

cnN2Exp.png

linebaugh

What is he running as? And does this mean he's no longer a Trump guy? Whats the chance that he's even considered any of this?

version

I assume he's running as an independent. Imagine he ran as a Dem and ended up being Biden's VP.

catalog

yeah i just read the first few tweets in the thread and theres all these questions coming up. but basically he can run i think, anyone can

linebaugh

The conspiracy here is that the Trump team is in his ear on this in an attempt to weaken Biden's hold on the black vote