KAN YAY OR KAN NAY? (The Kanye West Thread)

trza

I was watching the American Crime Story OJ Simpson mini-series last night and the show went out of their way to show Rob K and his wife and daughters. There is a scene where OJ is sleeping in Kim K's bedroom at her dads house and the walls are covered with JTT and Joey Lawrence posters but no Kanye posters. I won't spoil the ending for you guys.

Not really Kanye related i know.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Really phoned that one in didn't he. Bassline from Fingers Inc 'mysteries of love' & vocal loop from MAW 'deep inside'. It's a bit like taking the riff from Smells like teen spirit, vocal from Good vibrations, stinking a shite vocoder on top of it and still pretending to be current king of pop.

actually warming to this now after hearing again :p

Feeling a lot of stuff on that stream tonight, sounds much better than previous LP

Benny Bunter

KAN NAY

If I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'mma feel like an asshole

:eek:

rubberdingyrapids

kanyes tragically shallow persona aside, the album is incredible, from what ive heard so far. feedback is as good as anything on yeezus, beat-wise. it feels like an epic double album. more so than twisted fantasy even.

luka

Just occurred to me that I haven't listened to one of this guys albums since college dropout

rubberdingyrapids

"I'mma feel like an asshole"

if he said i'mma BE an asshole that would have been more forgiveable.

his current tweets are making me think something is genuinely wrong, rather than before, when it felt like a big performance.

i dont get why he left the max b skit on the album when the album is no longer called waves.

luka

Have a look at what happens to the men enmeshed in the kardashian web. Kayne is falling victim to the same terrible curse.

rubberdingyrapids

being a kardashian + making a new album + handling all his fashion stuff (which far as i can tell, just involves trainers, t shirts, and smalls) is prob quite stressful.

i think the album is very good though, in spite of all that.

Last edited:

rubberdingyrapids

who knows, but hes not exactly living an ascetic lifestyle.

http://www.elle.com/culture/art-design/g27319/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-home/?

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be putting their Bel Air mansion on the market, but it's only because they found this $20 million Hidden Hills estate to call home. The place is basically the mini Versailles of Los Angeles: It has a vineyard, two pools (one with fountains), and a very chateau look. Tour the hallowed halls of Kimye's estate, here.

trza

yeah but that old guy who builds mansions in los angeles has semi celebrity daughters who do modelling and he breaks all the building codes and makes all the neighbors jealous but his daughters are models so they are famous and thats the point of everything