photos of lea valley before Olympic development

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
That's why I shouldn't even have repeated them by brining it up. It's non shareable.

Thanks yyaldrin. I'm really proud of my photo collection. If I'm feeling self indulgent I might post some more. The ones that aren't taken in that portion of the Lea valley.

please, do post more when you feel like it. it reminds me (as did the time capsule thread) that i should dig out my old camera and make some snaps again as well. the ones i take on my telephone i consider worthless. your photos had me thinking of moss a lot. it's a bit like dust isn't it? in the sense that when you don't do anything it just emerges, except it's the moist variant. i'm sure it's a popular trope in poetry.

woops

is not like other people
also around that time i used to turn up drunk at KINO FIST run by k-punk (i think) nina power and owen hatherley and make a right tit out of myself

woops

is not like other people
never mind a dissensus fanzine, we should all be crowdfunding a coffee table book of luka's photography

luka

These following ones aren't in what became the Olympic site we are moving on

luka

image.jpg

Before and After. Rifles. Enfield Lock, Lea Valley.

Last edited:

luka

image.jpg

This was one of our best discoveries. It's an anti aircraft position in Lea Valley country park, Waltham Abbey. It rises out of the jungle like a Mayan ruin.

luka

image.jpg

This is the Olympic site actually. It's Waterworks river, part of the Bow Backs. We opened this panel and found a birds nest with an egg inside.

luka

image.jpg

Some here of the dawn in Walthamstow reservoirs after we slept the night in a bird hide. One of Wanstead Flats in morning mist after we spent the night tripping in Wanstead Park.