version

YouTube's been shoving this at me for months and I've finally given in. Pretty good. Love the dated video game backgrounds too.

luka

I would like to give an anti recommendation for the autechre electro mix it's the worst mix ever made. I switched it over to this dozy hippy shit instead

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I would like to give an anti recommendation for the autechre electro mix it's the worst mix ever made. I switched it over to this dozy hippy shit instead

Not listened to the autechre electro mix you're talking about, i'm more into their works more than am as djs, but this Collene Cosmo is so
boring.

catalog

I was listening to hours 1-2 of the autechre mix last night and thought it was really good. I really like what theyve done with the tunes. Theres a few sections where they go mad with just the one break or two, those are the best bits.

luka

After he cruelly harshed my buzz off the autechre mix yesterday, Luka's challenge is to find a great 80s electro mix and post it here
I reckon the most generic 'classic electro!!!' mix is going to be better than someone trying to be a knob twiddling dj surely. Just line up the hits and press play. No one cares about your 'skillz'