Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2250

Thread: Trump

Aren't people getting a bit bored by him by now? (I most certainly am)

"Trump has awarded next year’s G-7 summit of world leaders to his Miami-area golf resort."

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    It reads like dialogue from an old video game.
    You know what, it really does.

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I'm totally fucking bored yeah... this joke really isn't funny any more.

It really seems as though Trump might just be in serious trouble this time. Although still I guess they would need to win Rep votes to actually kick him out. The evidence seems to be absolutely crystal clear that he did withhold funding until they agreed to investigate Biden so I don't know how the Reps would justify sticking up for him, they can't really claim that that doesn't matter, they can only insist that the witnesses are all lying. At the moment they are desperately trying to obstruct and attack the process by arguing about procedure and by - this is crazy - literally storming a closed investigation today.

I fucking hate Matt Gaetz.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Leo

this whole charade of GOP representative barging into the hearing room today was outrageous, they all should have been dragged out and thrown in jail. dems have to get tough, fuck 'em.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

"John Bolton, fired White House hawk, is negotiating impeachment testimony in new hammer blow to Trump."

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    "John Bolton, fired White House hawk, is negotiating impeachment testimony in new hammer blow to Trump."
    there are lots of fair-weather trump supporters in Washington, politicians and bureaucrats who get behind him when they can gets things they want through him, but don't love him for who he is (as the base does). bolton is a neocon war hawk. as soon as trump betrayed the Kurds, ceded syria to Russia/iran and effectively freed ISIS prisoners, bolton had no use for him and is ready to testify. we want politicians to put country before party, in this case bolton puts his neocon beliefs before party.

I've read that Barr and the boys are now launching an inquiry into the Muller investigation. The GOP are so petty and shameless. Doesn't it cost the taxpayer money when they do this sort of thing too?

yes, it costs taxpayer dollars. and it was a justice dept. inquiry, now supposedly it's a full-blow criminal investigation (which means they'll now organize a dedicated team who will be authorized to subpoena documents, compel testimony, etc.)

Roger Stone: Trump adviser found guilty on all counts in WikiLeaks hacking case

Roger Stone, a self-described “dirty trickster” and longtime adviser to Donald Trump, was found guilty on Friday of obstructing a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The verdict makes Stone only the latest among a growing list of people once in the president’s inner circle who have been convicted on federal charges. News of Stone’s convictions came as dramatic testimony at the public impeachment hearing unfolded on Capitol Hill.

A jury found Stone guilty on all seven counts, including lying to lawmakers about WikiLeaks, tampering with witnesses and obstructing a House intelligence committee investigation into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia to tip the 2016 election.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...se-latest-news

Apparently he had an unplanned hospital trip the other day and people think he's having health problems and trying to cover it up.

InfoWars are claiming someone tried to poison him.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent – White House Source

The President’s unscheduled stop at the Walter Reed military hospital on Saturday involved a battery of tests to determine whether the President was exposed to a chemical agent that is suspected of being introduced into his food, says a White House connected source who shared details with Alex Jones of InfoWars.com.
    https://www.infowars.com/trump-teste...-house-source/

It really looks as though it's all piling on to Trump right now. I really was thinking that I might wake up to the news that he was dead... and for the first time I would actually be displeased cos it looks as though there is a real chance he might finally get his in this life. The Roger Stone thing is beautiful, seven out of seven guilty for the dirty trickster (his own words) with a fucking Nixon tattoo on his back. It seems entirely plausible that the unscheduled visit to the doctor was the result of some kind of Trump meltdown caused by the Stone conviction, the way impeachment is going, the tax returns thing closing in, the recent swings to the Dems and so on... it's impossible to tell, maybe it is just routine (though not announced in advance as previously) but cos he said so and he lies all the time it might well be something else. Now the Dems have extended the scope of the impeachment thing to look at the closed Mueller documents and to see if he lied in there... it's hitting him from all sides and it feels as though something might tip him over at last.
    But it probably won't.