Page 154 of 166 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2487

Thread: Trump

I don't think trump meant kill her. he's always been a wannabe tough guy, likes to think he runs his business like a mob boss, the trump tower capo dei capi. it's all bluster and bullshit. he'd definitely try to crush someone by almost any means necessary, but not assassinate them.
    Last edited by Leo; 25-01-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Donald Trump was asked about Elon Musk. His answer was incoherent.

KERNEN: Tesla's now worth more than GM and Ford. Do you have comments on Elon Musk?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.
    leader of the free world.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

KERNEN: Dissensus is now worth more than Facebook and Twitter. Do you have comments on luka?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the poems. He likes poems. And -- he does good at poems too, by the way. I never saw where the words come from with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    KERNEN: Dissensus is now worth more than Facebook and Twitter. Do you have comments on luka?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the poems. He likes poems. And -- he does good at poems too, by the way. I never saw where the words come from with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.
    I read this before the original Trump quote posted above and thought, wow, you've got his mannerisms down just right!
    Quote Originally Posted by woops
    i hate sigs

the saddest part is version's made up quote is no more ludicrous than the original.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Yeah this is big news... of course the defence completely ignored it in their statement today and banged on about this completely discredited Biden thing which the Republican base totally believes. It does put more pressure on them to call witnesses though as more and more of the country seem to want that. Also Romney has said he thinks a few of the senate will vote to have witnesses... which sounds promising.
    Amazing though, Thursday (I think it was) we had the Parnas interview on telly, Friday Parnas' tape proving he DOES know Trump comes out, Monday Bolton's book incriminating Trump is leaked... what will it be tomorrow? Apparently Parnas has more tapes so maybe one of those?

Oh turns out we didn't even have to wait for tomorrow, there are more leaks from the Bolton book about Trump doing favours for other autocratic leaders...

It looks as though Pelosi knew this was all gonna break and delayed the articles of impeachment so that it would come out before the trial was done.

nancy's no dummy, the dems would be lost without her wiliness.

at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if les parnas has tapes of me.

It's really in the balance whether they allow witnesses, there ought to be three Rs who vote for witnesses but they need four. Polls are showing that the majority of voters DO want to see witnesses and I guess the senators realise they might pay a price if they go against them, but if they do allow witnesses then the information that comes out might be devastating enough to do even more damage to them in the next elections. I guess it's that calculus they have to work with. Also it seems they are pissed off that Trump knew that the Bolton stuff was coming out and didn't tell them, it's possible they will abandon him if they think he's abandoned them - or that might be wishful thinking on my part.

Now they are saying there aren't enough votes to deny witnesses... if you can believe anything these guys say

NEWS from @WSJ: GOP Leaders Say They Don't Currently Have Enough Votes to Block Witnesses
    McConnell told Republicans the vote total wasnít where it needed to be...He had a card with "yes," "no," and "maybes" marked on it, apparently a whip count0

It seems the vote on witnesses is crucial cos if they vote no then the Rs will immediately move to acquit and they will obviously win that vote (as they only need a third plus one). If however witnesses are voted for then the trial is still alive and who knows what might happen?

Jesus fucking Christ!

One of Trumpís lawyers, Alan Dershowitz, made the controversial argument that the presidentís request for Ukraine to investigate Democrats was in the public interest because Trump considered his reelection to be in the public interest.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post: