IdleRich

IdleRich
So the latest disgusting and horrifying story about Trump (unless there has been another in the last five minutes or so which is of course entirely possible) is that apparently he couldn't be arsed to visit the cemetery of dead US soldiers in Paris cos he considers soldiers who were stupid enough to let the enemy kill them as failures, losers etc In fact he seems to be unable to understand why someone would be dumb enough to join their army and fight for their country in the first place cos more than likely they personally don't gain that much.
The story originates from anonymous sources in the regime but the language and the attitude seem entirely consistent with what he's said and done before when you think of him belittling McCain, insulting other dead soldiers and, of course, the years of draft-dodging that earned him the nickname Private Bonespurs.
Obviously there is no way to know whether or not it's true although it definitely is. I mention this not because it will make any difference to the election or anything like that, it's just fascinating to me to learn yet more about the truly reprehensible things this disgusting man does all the time.
Over the years there have been many terrible, ruthless, incompetent and, yeah, evil leaders of various countries. Trump gives me this impression I've never had before of someone who just always does the wrong thing - in both senses - whenever there is an option, both in his official capacity and in his personal one. I just feel that every time he issues one of his moronic (and as a rule unenforceable) edicts he's probably saying "and can we add an extra line about how we ought to smack more children and make sure we have at least one more oil spill in Alaska each year" and that on the way to signing it he's asking his driver to run over as many pedestrians as possible.
In this regime I see evil for personal gain, evil for pleasure, evil through incompetence... just so many ways of being an utterly massive cunt.

Leo

like most cowardly faux-bullies, he's driven by compulsive, comically overstated displays of fake strength. as such, he's repelled by any thought of empathy because he equates it with weakness, the opposite of the phony strength he needs to maintain.

TL;DR -- he's fucked in the head.

Leo

it's really revealing, just how mental he is, because he is so willing to say anything that will benefit him in any given situation, yet is unable express empathy even when it's an all-around winning sentiment for a US politician.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
I find it crazy (yeah yet another thing for the list) that someone that EVERYONE KNOWS repeatedly dodged the draft by pretending he suffered from bone spurs (whatever the fuck those are) would ever try and insult anyone over their military record, or anything to do with the military at all really,... and even more crazy that people let him get away with it.

Leo

he thinks soldiers are suckers because they weren't smart enough (like him) to get out of service. it's always all about him.

Leo

it's also where his embrace of the notion of fake news comes in: constantly telling followers that anything negative written about him is untrue, which automatically gets him off the hook for saying and doing bad or dumb shit.

Leo

still stunning that people fall for the con. they are so desperate to believe, for whatever reasons.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah it is absolutely stunning. Every day I wake up and remember some of the things that have happened involving Trump and I'm stunned all over again.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But interesting that Fox (among others) have confirmed that he did make the "suckers and losers" comments. Apparently six different witnesses have told them that it did happen. It's getting a lot of reaction at the moment. I wish some of those six would speak on the record though.. still the Trumpletons would deny it of course.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It gets better - he's now calling for the Fox journalist who broke the story to be fired!
Yeah been following this on Twitter.
What amazes me is the number of people who are saying "Fox news has been going downhill for a while now, lying like CNN".
They're making it more explicit that in their world True = pro-Trump and False = anti-Trump... in fact they've forgotten there was ever a distinction.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Trump to get re-elected but mysteriously die of something like a coronary not long in.

The state of chaos could go up multiple levels yet.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If Trump ditches Fox, will they respond in kind, do you think? Now that would really be something, with two months to go until the election.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He's been moaning about Fox for a while now. Keeps suggesting - is It? - OAN. I think rw news might split though, there is another one now for those who think OAN is too far left.