Leo

also, him going "home" to the WH isn't like me or you going home from the hospital, they have a fully functioning medical facility in there.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
If America must Brazilify, needs a caudillo

Yes, I learnt a new word.

caudillo (n.)
dictator in Spain or Latin America, 1852, from Spanish caudillo, cabdillo "leader, chief," from Late Latin capitellum, diminutive of caput (genitive capitis) "head" (from PIE root *kaput- "head"). Originally South American; in Spain taken as a title by Franco (1938) in imitation of German Führer, Italian Duce.

And a cool word at that. "Capital" still might be my favorite etymology. Imagery-wise it ties thing together surprisingly nicely.

Leo

good thing steroids and experimental drug cocktails won't impact his thinking and behavior. :oops::eek:o_O

IdleRich

IdleRich
Pelosi also spoke about Trump calling himself a “perfect physical specimen.”

“His disassociation from reality would be funny if it weren’t so deadly,” Pelosi said.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's weird cos I (in fact we all) thought that Trump coming back from the dead like a phoenix from the flames would offer him a huge campaign boost... but he seems like a confused old fool rambling about it, it's not having the impact I feared as far as I can tell.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sounds like the oldies are deserting him in droves. I guess a lot of them have lost a partner, sibling or friend due to the pandemic.

version

Surely not?
In several phone calls last weekend from the presidential suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Mr. Trump shared an idea he was considering: When he left the hospital, he wanted to appear frail at first when people saw him, according to people with knowledge of the conversations. But underneath his button-down dress shirt, he would wear a Superman T-shirt, which he would reveal as a symbol of strength when he ripped open the top layer. He ultimately did not go ahead with the stunt.
God, I wish he'd done this. Why didn't he go through with it!?