Leo

at this point, it's only the hardcore MAGA who care about Hillary Clinton. Obviously the GOP are desperate and will try anything, but that's just preaching to the converted. The average person just thinks "um, that was four years ago, she lost, and she's not running this time."

Leo

guilt by association: trying to tie spying on his campaign to Obama/biden allowing it to happen.

version

I keep looking at this and laughing. It's like something Coogan would do in character as Partridge or something. That quote with the picture of him...

😂

Screenshot-from-2020-10-13-07-18-07.png

luka

Shabba Ranks, Donald Trump, Tony Terry, Cyndi Lauper, Super Cat & Marla Maples (Grammy Awards Party 1992)

craner

Beast of Burden
I keep looking at this and laughing. It's like something Coogan would do in character as Partridge or something. That quote with the picture of him...

😂

Screenshot-from-2020-10-13-07-18-07.png

My mother absolutely loves this book. About ten years ago she made me order a second hand copy of it for her. Then she read it once, and then a second time underlining passages and turning down the corners of key pages. To this day she still says, "I learnt such a lot from that book"!

luka

My mother absolutely loves this book. About ten years ago she made me order a second hand copy of it for her. Then she read it once, and then a second time underlining passages and turning down the corners of key pages. To this day she still says, "I learnt such a lot from that book"!

wow. deliberate snub cold shoulder. craner is a psychopath.