Leo

I've read about his tendency to say weirdly inappropriate things to little girls. You'd have thought someone would have said "This really isn't a good look, Joe, you should probably stop doing it."

77-year old guys ain't gonna change.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Being a paedo is the one thing that is still beyond the pale. Just as an experiment I'd like to see Trump admit to fucking a load of underage girls and see if his base would still support him. It would be a clash of two opposing rules.... irresistible force meets immovable object type thing.

Leo

the only way trump would lose his base is if he admitted to fucking loads of underage boys.

Leo

unparalleled corruption and destruction of democracy they can overlook and normalize, but buggering is a step too far.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For the record I strongly doubt Biden is literally a paedo - just, as Leo points out, a fossil from an age when men (or at least, a lot of men - you don't hear Sanders saying stuff like this) found those jokes funny and didn't worry whether others might find them creepy. And yes obviously it pales next to Trump being accused of rape by a woman who was barely adolescent at the time.

Leo

And Susan Collins would say she thinks he's learned his lesson from fucking all those underaged boys.

Leo

it's not appropriate but doesn't rise to the level of impeachment. hey, cut him some slack, he's new to politics.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yep. How far until he's got the right to cancel elections?

Or, more likely, hold one, stack everything in his favour by fair means and foul, and if he loses despite all that, have his lawyers invent some bogus irregularities that mean he's won after all, while distracting the country with a barrage of tweets about how solar cells cause impotence or whatever.