OUTER SPACE - breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

I read a little more on this and it turns out an orbital energy source was the original plan but ground-based looks cheaper for the amount of power they'll need to make their nanocraft reach Mars in 30 MINUTES. :cool:

planets.gif

The 5-fold pattern traced out by an imaginary line between the Earth and Venus.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Watched 'Wonders of the Universe' last night, hoping for a bit of Sunday night comfort from the smiling Mancunian who loves staarrrrrs.

Instead I found out about the heat death of the universe. :eek:

Last edited:

sufi

lala
Wow I just saw a bright meteor right over London

someone on twitter saw it too so if it's a delusion it's a big un

sufi

lala

international mass delusion
I enlisted the support of the well known online PR bard and hierophant on twitter to promote the phenomenon - hoping to assemble a group of spotters and publicise it as an end times omen, so far neither the mail or the express have picked it up

sufi

lala
haha oh dear

1628199852801.png

that map triangulates based on all the sightings, and lo and behold, it seems that the explosion occurred (not in greenwich but)... right over the little village of Aldermaston, notable only for it's top secret armaments plant
it was already in my mind tbh - it's not even the first ufo i've seen that turned out to be a military exercise :( me and @HannahB saw amazing psychedelic lights in the sky out in the california sierra in 2001, which turned out to be a icbm

so better expect to see those little figures on that map shipped off one by one to the black sites on salisbury plain sharpish :( cheerio

sufi

lala
anyway, amazing how telescope images from outer space look so much like how we imagined they would before we had these mega telescopes, isnt it?

vs 1628202012915.png

woops

is not like other people
wtf?! where are the deep-sea starcraft and stalactite towers in the first one?! is this another symptom of cosmic depression

sufi

lala
anyway, amazing how telescope images from outer space look so much like how we imagined they would before we had these mega telescopes, isnt it?

vs View attachment 7774
wtf?! where are the deep-sea starcraft and stalactite towers in the first one?! is this another symptom of cosmic depression
to put the same question less conspiratorially: why do the mega-telescope images resemble 70's sci-fi?

Last edited: