Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BROKEN BRITAIN CASSETTES

I know everything about them. But go on lads, spam away

It's quite fascistic isn't it

i was thinking about this. like obviously it's pushing a line, a fascistic one, but doesn't everyone do that? as in, they're being transgressive for the sake of it, cos that's the vibe. like punks wearing swastikas or ian curtis going round with 'HATE' on his jacket.

i did throw their music on yesterday for a bit - sounded like fairly generic noise stuff that is the same as any number of gigs i've been to. like the music itself, i didn't hear any fascism in it, is what i mean.

so i'm saying they are just posturing, and it's working, cos we're yamming about it, and like others have said, if nothing else, you've gotta admire their persistence and the fact they got a gig at oto.

i know this conversation has been had btw, but whatever. i feel like a lot of the same conversations just have to be had again and again.

ps: is there anything to the rumour about OTO being the Crowley thing? Or is it just a coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by sufi View Post
    It's quite fascistic isn't it
    yeah, when I said they have good branding, I meant it as their branding is well executed, not that I thought it was necessarily a good thing.

One of them has the hitler moustache tattooed above his top lip. His real name is actually Cyril.

I always think ppl with face tattoos are interesting, but i talked to a guy once who hadloads of shit all over his face and he said he just gotpissed and thought it was a funny thing to do at the time. He was dead gentle and normal. All these people, theyre all nice and polite at hear, like goths, they just wanna be friends.