MARKS & SPENCERS SNACK RANGE

luka

It's gone mental have you seen it lately. It's the apex of late capitalism. I get stressed just walking past it. So much choice. So much innovation. There must be some gems but where to start?

luka

Sodom and Gommorah had snack selections like that before God smote them for their decadence, corruption and gluttony

craner

Beast of Burden
Not as bad as Subway sandwiches. So stressful! Too many questions! I just want a ham roll.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You seen the stuffed peppers? I was going to get them but they're about five quid. Or are we talking chocolate and crisps?

luka

I was thinking yeah crisps nuts etc but it applies across the board. They take everything to such extremes. They're very forward thinking

luka

so impressed by how tuned in they are to the middle class soul. i went there today got some sparkling rose and a cheese platter and some white bread took it to the park.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
one of the easiest high st food gaffs to rob food from if you dress pukka

bought a butter chicken micro meal and a pilau from one earlier this year, reckon it took 2hours to go through my system, rank

a lass in work used to bring these in and offer you a 3cm slice (they're slabs of indigestion), the middle class can be riotously tight if they've invested £ in it

Philly-Steak-Out.jpg

Chicken-Out.jpg

and the packaging

SAM_7721-1024x683.jpg

mmmm, sodium bloating

99.99999% of owners interviewed professed no knowledge of Philadelphia, even Rocky - "it's set in Detroit bruv"