Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

think he's had a psychological boost from seeing pop smoke get famous and then get killed

he sounds more like pop smoke than he used to but he also sounds a million times better than pop smoke ever did

version

think he's had a psychological boost from seeing pop smoke get famous and then get killed

he sounds more like pop smoke than he used to but he also sounds a million times better than pop smoke ever did
Thought you were talking about Barty for a second.

version

Heard this in The Young Pope a while back when the Prime Minister of Greenland gifts it to Pius XIII and he later imagines her dancing to it. I've no idea what's being sung, but kind of prefer it that way. The lyrics are probably pretty standard and it's nice to be able to just focus on the sound of the voice.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Legowelt - D I s c o r o u t

There's a tune on cranez new 100 that reminded me of this though probably far predates it. The sequenced baseline, giving me a microcosm pill rush. I love legowelt anyhoo. and the music/drugs interface, stuff of life.

version

He did that brilliant album as Squadra Blanco which essentially sounds like a Carpenter soundtrack with low-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.