Not open for further replies.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
if you want to see how to do homage to your cool references in rock music

look at the relationship of The Fall and MES to Can and Damo Suzuki

or Jonathan Richman and Lou Reed

or etc

sus

look man, your taste in guitar music is awful. that's OK. you should tell me to fuck off just like luke + co.

I'm sorry your feelings are getting tender. the English are probably right in this case that you need to toughen up a bit.

I have told you to fuck off, repeatedly! What tone can "this is a stupid argument" convey other than exhausted resignation and minimal compliance?

luka

quite upbeat, lightweight, cheerful. annoying vocal, sounds like a cunt. horrible voice. dionysian might be overdoing it. doesn't make me want to strip naked get drunk and rip a goat apart with my bare hands. there was a bit where it got louder though.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You've got to be 18 to hear the strokes the way I heard them when I was 18. Naive. Ready to believe.

As a 35 year old it sounds hideous. I can't believe I recommended Luka "Someday". Wow. WOW.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Something that sounds optimistic with a hint of melancholy and world weariness. 18 in a bottle, if you're too brainy and too gawky.

linebaugh

Ive been listening to this, its new, nice krautrock style dirge. 5:30 if you don't have patience for the drone

Status
Not open for further replies.