Status
Not open for further replies.

version

This makes Cool as Ice look amazing, but I still don't think I want to see it. I can imagine Craner watching it. Look at the colours, the surface!

version

The IMDB summary's good:

A rap-oriented remake of The Wild One (1953), with heavy emphasis on the fact that Vanilla Ice has assumed the Marlon Brando role.

:crylarf:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You keep emasculating drill, you lib cuck

he's been doing this for years lol, that's why i secretly think he was a goldsmiths dubstep kid. :D

anyway my tune of the day

plastic, saccharine, yet otherworldly and angelic simultaneously. the charm of good disco. no rock authenticity lads. sheer mass produced industrial ecstasy.

sadmanbarty

i had a fervently religious african maths teacher who looked like a black betty boop and had an ass like an easter egg. she was in her 30's but still a virgin ( no sex before marriage). she spent her weekends going on the p12 bus preaching until the driver kicked her off after which she'd wait at the bus stop for the next bus and do the same again. she had visions; christ once visited her (she said he was hot). naturally i wanted to fuck her brains out. in many respects my perfect woman. i'd like to think she was quite taken with me in being her diametric opposite; atheist, a slacker, etc. she was fucking hilarious, ferociously charismatic and had an amazing laugh. he catchphrase was this very guttural, very african "EH!".

we used to do this thing of asking her what she'd do to this flamboyantly gay boy in 6th form. she'd go full in "eh stop this with your wrist?!" (he had a limp wrist) "eh, what is it with all this 'th th th'?!" (he had a camp lisp).

anyway i got on really well with her except for when i'd sing this song accompanied with a sexy dance and she'd just glare at me furiously; she was very keen on church.

sadmanbarty

a lads night out taking on near mythological proportions. pattycakes going out on the 18th and not returning till 11 am on the 20th.

sadmanbarty

crypts and caves. dark caverns where evil dwells, but where lessons are learned. wall eyed gypsy women making potions. joseph campbell's abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.