Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

there was a few years at the beginning of the decade where rap was nearly indistinguishable in emotional tone to zz top. that same garish, materialistic masculinity. so devoid of feminine input you can smell the body odour pouring out the speakers.

toxic masculinity.

mvuent

Void Dweller
in year 11 there was this girl briona who fancied me, but unfortunately i was too busy shagging other birds at the time to notice. it really hurt her. but once the teacher pointed that out to me i came up with a genius idea: i would record an intimate video for briona and even pretend like it was our seven month aniversary. i really laid on the charm, it always surprises people that i can act like a proper romantic gentleman when required. it worked so well the poor girl didn't know how to respond, and oddly enough i never heard from her again.

wait a minute…barty…was there some kind of connection here???

mvuent

Void Dweller
interestingly enough any youtube vid can be reimagined as a hypothetical barty school anecdote, no matter how cringe OR how impressive the video in question. it always seems almost possible.

Last edited:

luka

i didn't do that on purpose. this is weirder than that time ricky gervais hosted the oscars.

That is the weirdest thing that's ever happened on dissensus.

What came of CERN? Fuck all. They saw a new particle. Did they understand it? No. Guess who knew we were made of millions of vibrating particles millenia ago? The ancient Indians.

sadmanbarty

there's a darkness creeping through dissensus. tea being pilloried. danny being misrepresented. luke being misunderstood. patty seeing arch nemesis ricky gervais lurking in every corner.

i'm here to spread light and joy. the is like the one love peace concert. tea's edward seaga, luke michael manley and i'm bob marley bringing them together to experience the righteous ecstacy of murther.

Status
Not open for further replies.