Status
Not open for further replies.

craner

Beast of Burden
This is a strange album but considering it was made at Peak Period Chic it should be better known.

I couldn't choose between these so have both:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Married to Jay Z, Head of Rockefeller records. Jay Z a member of the Boule’ secret society aka American fraternity Sigma Pi Phi which was heavily funded and some say even founded by JD Rockefeller himself. She's one of 'them'.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
So fit though, the 'Crazy in Love' and 'Baby Boy'* videos almost squeezed me, the stone, dry.

I'll make this my COTD, since it's one of my favourite Beyonce choons. Sing it in the mirror before the commute to gee me up for the big sales presentation.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Her voice is a bit overpowering isn't it. I can see how it's a powerful vehicle for self-empowerment anthems. A real belter.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Destiny's Child almost completely passed me by although I did get up to speed with some not too long ago e.g.

Great!

I remember at school girls absolutely LOVED them, though.

I probably had an attitude of "that's for girls" about it at the time. While I scowled to my Non Phixion CD :crylarf:

craner

Beast of Burden

Pisses all over Beyonce. One of the best mainstream rnb songs of the last 20 years.

Yes! I've been saying this is greater than 'Crazy in Love' ever since it came out. Also one of the greatest remixes of all time - chuck some big chunky drums all over it, instant smash hit.

I love this track, it's one of my favourites.

Last edited:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Yes! I've been saying this is greater than 'Crazy in Love' ever since it came out. Also one of the greatest remixes of all time - chuck some big chunky drums all over it, instant smash hit.

I love this track, it's one of my favourites.

Word. Crazy in Love wishes it was this good. Hard to understand how she didn't get more hits.

Can't help but smile at this cheeky mashup by theo p w. lil louis nyce & slo under her amazing performance

Status
Not open for further replies.