Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I hate this thread let's delete it

at this rate you're gonna go full salafi in 5 months time declaring all music to be haram yet barty was threatening to report me to prevent and show them all my naughty quotes on here. I'm confused. :crylarf:

luka

Yeah well I said earlier a ban on music consumption and production, even if only temporary, seems like the way forward at this point. It's not helping anyone all this inane noise.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Yeah well I said earlier a ban on music consumption and production, even if only temporary, seems like the way forward at this point. It's not helping anyone all this inane noise.

not really. there are decades when nothing happens and days when everything happens.

stop listening to shura and listen to 70s turkish and arabic pop which is much more tonally diverse.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
In his defence

He's had to listen to autechre today

yeah but be real if you'd matured in the 80s you'd be a lonnie liston smith london soul mafia boy decrying the new sounds of electro and hip hop. check yer 90s privilege coz it's a huge one.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Bearded hairy nordic energy

Sleeveless jackets damp tattooed sinews

Heaving ropes raping and pillaging

Adds 15kg to your personal best, in the modern world

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Music to slay a dragon to. Childlike aspiration. 6 year old boy fantastical machismo. A hobbit overcoming the odds.

brings together all the war veterans in the comments

The Montpellier Town House - luxury accommodation in Cheltenham
3 jaar geleden
I was a hostage in Iraq in 1990. The day we were being released the guard gave us a bottle of Johnnie Walker and an old cassette player with a compilation tape. This was the first music I heard after 4 months waiting to be bombed or executed. It's still a bit emotional. Peace.

1970DBF
1970DBF
3 jaar geleden
Respect to you I served in Cyprus with the RAF in 1990.

graham Towler
2 jaar geleden
The Montpellier Town House - luxury accommodation in Cheltenham., Glad you made it I was in Riyadh around then,which was an experience for a naive young lad like me,but happy days with music like this.

Maria L Garcia
Maria L Garcia
1 jaar geleden
Tearing up as I read. Thanks for being so brave and humble to share. I feel very silly for my mundane, trivial daily worries. Peace and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.