Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

Another way in which this future is disturbing, and this is crucial, is that it is about convergence and not resistance.

luka

Look back at the beginning of the dematerialisation thread and you'll see how uncomfortable this makes people. This future is capitalist. It's not counter cultural. It's not an underground resistance. It's convergence.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I guess it's because violence is always violent, but sex doesn't have to be (and shouldn't be).

Stabbing an enemy is what you're "supposed" to do. But you're not "supposed" to treat sex like a robotic process.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
There's a real flatness about this kind of music that reminds of HMGs theory about anti depressants cutting off the human soul from its highs and low and leaving it with a steady pulse in the middle regions

This is also the answer to your where are the freaky writers of today question. Even if you aren't on meds, the state they put you in is the enforced norm. Step outside of the confines at your peril.

luka

Yes you can think you're Swimming in infinite ocean as you don't venture anywhere near the walls of the fishbowl.

Sorry I was mean to you the other day patty I was on drugs and my ego was overinflated as often happens.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hardcore jillette in shirt pocket cut your wrists after a big one on the raki arabesk in the back streets of Istanbul. going out to sufi. depressive suicidal black metal from 1984.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this one hits the spot just right perfect orchestration with the baglama intro.

shame he was a misogynist abusive cunt with strong ties to the turkish mafia but what can you do. give unto caesar what is caesar's, the guy had a killer voice and enlisted the best musicians.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I ain't on no molly, percocets all inside my body
I thought, bout takin' them roxxies but I told myself I needa stop it

reminds me a bit of main attrakionz this song

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
To conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

The genius here is the scratch of that high tone, sounding like a mournful alien signal over those strings

Never listened to this album before. Clearly madness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.