AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luka

I do like wonderwall. It's one of the few songs even buskers can't completely butcher. But be serious.

luka

They have to represent a different ethos a different region of affect, but not be from totally different universes.

The song I most hate hearing buskers do is hallelujah I hate that song anyway whoever does it but it's particularly bad when buskers do it.

craner

Beast of Burden
They have to represent a different ethos a different region of affect, but not be from totally different universes.

The song I most hate hearing buskers do is hallelujah I hate that song anyway whoever does it but it's particularly bad when buskers do it.

Oh God, me too.

sadmanbarty

feel for you is music of earth, ain't nobody is music of the heavens. feel for you operates as rom com, ain't nobody as myth.

prince is very, very earthbound actually. can't think of anything he did that's not.

jackson on the other hand strived for more, though i'm not sure how often he properly attained it. human nature maybe. earth song.

craner

Beast of Burden
All the buskers in South Wales caterwaul like Sheeran now. Imagine that being the peak of your aesthetic aspiration.

luka

All the buskers in South Wales caterwaul like Sheeran now. Imagine that being the peak of your aesthetic aspiration.

It's because he started as a busker isn't it. I listen to buskers all day and it's the same here. Horrible gross disgusting. Sheerhan is such a weird distasteful phenomenon. That song I keep hearing of his that's like an impossibly insipid version of blackstreets no diggidy

luka

It's the sort of thing that makes me into an elitist. The common herd need to be culled. Paste people. Oxygen stealers.

craner

Beast of Burden
He wrote a whole song about not belonging at an LA party full of beautiful people. I mean, he was right about that. They shouldn't have even let him in.

sadmanbarty

the point where celebrities stopped acting like they were better than everyone else was a real downgrade to our society.