Youtube comments

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Nicole Robinson
9 months ago
Divorced my ex husband , going back to school to get my degree , and back in church , and have a new job full of benefits . I'm doing oh so good over here 2019

Charlie's 2nd Angel
To all my haters....went from single parent in 2016 was pregnant with my 4th child. August 23rd passed my GED testing 2016. December 2016 got accepted into nursing school, got married. 2018. Last day of nursing school March 23, 2018. I'm doing so GOOD😁😁😁😀😀😀☺

Shatya Boyd
1 year ago
People want you to do so bad baldy. But Jesus has me covered in his blood I'm sooooo GOOD!!

I love how two of these are archetypal "strong empowered woman getting on with her life" type messages and one of them is just WTF. I want to know who 'baldy' is!

droid

Luna McGillicuddy
3 years ago
when I listen to this, I go into this weird trance. It's almost like I'm lucid dreaming, but I'm awake. I'm walking around this super green forest, everything is covered in moss and spruce, and I'm naked, but nakedness doesn't exist. and.there are sprites and fae everywhere but they're moving so fast, I just see flashes of bright colors, purples and blues mostly. and there are animals everywhere just walking around in slomo. and.there's this really huge redwood tree in the middle of the forest and it's surrounded by moss covered stones, and if I walk to the trunk and hold onto it, it puts me.in this kind of astral state and I can see the entire history of the forest... trippy, man. I don't even do drugs.

luka

Luna McGillicuddy
3 years ago
when I listen to this, I go into this weird trance. It's almost like I'm lucid dreaming, but I'm awake. I'm walking around this super green forest, everything is covered in moss and spruce, and I'm naked, but nakedness doesn't exist. and.there are sprites and fae everywhere but they're moving so fast, I just see flashes of bright colors, purples and blues mostly. and there are animals everywhere just walking around in slomo. and.there's this really huge redwood tree in the middle of the forest and it's surrounded by moss covered stones, and if I walk to the trunk and hold onto it, it puts me.in this kind of astral state and I can see the entire history of the forest... trippy, man. I don't even do drugs.

It's like one of Barty's reviews that!

droid

Majko ॐ 1111
5 months ago

If you struggle, remember this: It is happening for a REASON. Be patient, be strong! "Life gives us our greatest gifts, brilliantly disguised as our worst nightmare" - David Icke

luka

I was checking it out a few years back for reasons of my own. Don't think it healed me though.

version

Nega Framtid
3 years ago (edited)
awesome music, durign GEZİ PROTESTS we listened this album from my comrades cellphone in house we take refugee. people were getting beaten in the streets but we couldnt do anything but watch. this good music calmed us down

sadmanbarty

:crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

Luke Davis 8 months ago
One of the greatest beats of all time. A monumental achievement.

Was my london playlist 8 months ago?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Under "Andrew Weatherall Essential Mix 27-10-1996"

Sketch Armslong
4 days ago
How's does Youtube know that I'm on K?

version

Pentti Linkola
7 years ago
This song carried me through a hellish fourth-plateau DXM trip.

Thank you, Genesis.

version

I dunno whether it was fourth plateau, but my one and only experience with DXM was certainly hellish. Imagine k-holing on a speed comedown whilst suffering from the flu and being covered in itching powder. I ended up lying on the floor in the street, scratching my arms and chest raw, and uncontrollably shivering whilst everything around me seemed cloaked in dense fog and warped and smudged. It felt like when Frodo puts on the ring in LOTR,

2:02

version

It can be. You can get gel capsules and whatnot. It's a drug associated with teenagers because of its availability. I just took the powder after a mate bought it online though.

version

I fucked up because I didn't think about dosage and took a gram in one go. It's probably pretty fun if you aren't an idiot with it.