Cambridge Analytica + Psyops + The Beast

Icke and that lot are mainstream now. I remember when they were the maligned corners of the internet and the preserve of proper mad bastards. Now they've been mainstreamed by Zuckerberg's weird message boards and everything is disinfo. It's pretty interesting really, one day someone will write a genuinely good book about it all

The idea of Corbyns mad brother becoming a folk hero to the alt-right is unthinkable less than 3 months ago

luka

Icke and that lot are mainstream now. I remember when they were the maligned corners of the internet and the preserve of proper mad bastards.

It helps that he has been proved right about everything. elite pedos, the cashless society, microchips, shapeshifting reptilians. it does wonders for a prophets credibility, being right about everything.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It should come as no surprise to you that I'm a member of the Satanic Paedo Alien Jew-Lizard Fan Club and a subscribing supporter of the Soros-Gates Foundation for Vaccines, Chip Implants, 5G Mind Control and Round Earth Propaganda.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And that's just the channels that are directly controlled by Russia, before you even consider the various useful idiots like Alex Jones/InfoWars, The Canary, Skwawbox and that lot.

luka

Just low level passive aggressive sniping. Nothing like a fight. We are on unusually good terms at the moment. Either I'm getting soft or your sense of humour is nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just low level passive aggressive sniping. Nothing like a fight. We are on unusually good terms at the moment. Either I'm getting soft or your sense of humour is nowhere near as bad as it used to be.
I've always had the best sense of humour of anyone here! I'm famous for it!
you and your mad conspiracy theories!
Well it's not really your cup of tea, because it's a very boring conspiracy theory and involves hardly any Satanic paedo-lizards at all.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But I know how your mind works from long experience, and the contempt with which you hold the concept of "evidence", so there's no point fighting about it.

Yeah, the Russians have been playing the left and the right off against each other in Western countries, and against the centre, for years now. It's extremely clever.

what’s the feeling of the right leaning conspiracy crew to all this?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I don’t consider myself right wing, but given the amount western meddling in Russian affairs, what goes round comes round.