luka

lets all do a load of lagers in greenwich right now suns out get out your wankpits
oil your pecs, lets get out there

luka

11-01-2005, 04:28 PM #1
luka
luka is online now Beast of Burden

Default Beer And Beer Drinking

A few years ago i lost the ability to drink beer. i just couldn't do it. it wouldn't go down. i was never a big fan anyway. it's gassy, there's too much of it, you have to piss every five minutes, it's very unsexy, doesn't even look attractive, plus, and this is one of the big mysteries in my life, it absolutely smashes me. i can drink a whole bottle of brandy and be more with it than if i'd drunk 4 pints. 6 pints and i'm out of the game, it's all over. i'm also much more likely to be obnoxious. it makes my head cloudy and bleary. the other thing is, it akes my face fat. i get a little mini double chin and my cheek bones get obscured.

luka

corpsey has to log out to read this thread

The day we drove a car into Loch Lomond - my wild days with Paul ...
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk › Entertainment › Celebrity News › David Cameron
7 Oct 2009 - CHRIS EVANS can't help smiling when he remembers all the mischief he and Gazza used to get up to in Scotland. ... But the new king of Radio 2 gets serious pretty quickly when he talks about the state of his old drinking buddy's life now. Chris compares Gazza to Michael Jackson - two stars who "lived in .