Jordan Peterson thinks it makes sense to compare humans with lobsters

craner

Beast of Burden
I went to have a picture framed by a man in Cardiff recently and in his shop he had pictures on the wall of Jordan Peterson, J.K. Rowling and somebody from The Matrix with the slogan, "Have you been red pilled?" He was also watching the new Ricky Gervais show on the internet.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I went to have a picture framed by a man in Cardiff recently and in his shop he had pictures on the wall of Jordan Peterson, J.K. Rowling and somebody from The Matrix with the slogan, "Have you been red pilled?" He was also watching the new Ricky Gervais show on the internet.
It's funny to think that Harry Potter was *the* cultural touchstone for purple-haired pronoun-obsessives on Tumblr just a bare half-decade ago. How have the mighty fallen!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Could a lobster be trained to attack, kill, and perhaps even eat a guinea pig, do you think?

Maybe several of them working together?

shakahislop

my bro wrote a whole chapter in his book about why the backlash against jordan peterson is the media manipulating us. he's dead into him i think. i tried to watch some but.....you know. i'm not going to get anything out of him am i. on the other hand the bit i did watch i found boring ideas-wise rather than offensive.

There is always some pleasure in the death of others. Alongside the unimaginable grief there is other stuff like relief and the reminder of beautiful impermanence and things like that`

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh god, I've just read something about this interview and it turns out the poor cunt doesn't even know that climate isn't the same as weather.

Or chooses to pretend not to know, it's one or the other.

chava

Oh god, I've just read something about this interview and it turns out the poor cunt doesn't even know that climate isn't the same as weather.

Or chooses to pretend not to know, it's one or the other.
I always go with climate as "global weather"