Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Did a quarter tab of acid last night after a lot of booze and weed. It was a lot of fun, by no means a proper trip but I have that same feeling of it being nutritious for my mind after. Like the eating your vegetables of drugs.

droid

Let’s hear it then. Did you think about this thread the whole time?

We started later than planned - in the full dark - so hard to tell how powerful things were at first. Cold out in the open and the trees looked like wind. Warmer and very quiet in the woods as we wandered through its moonlit glades. We followed the white path back out to the exposed hillside and the city looked beautiful, glittering and melting in the distance. Reaching the shed just as a shower began we saw weird lights move on the ridgeline and then we made a beautiful, breathing wild drone that filled my vision with pulsating, coruscating fractals. Out in the bay a radiant ferry moved in darkness like some majestic deep sea predator. We took an unusual detour during the descent and climbed a vertical, shining path, before being flung into premature katabasis.

droid

Was thinking about Luka a lot out there. He would've loved it. Also, Padraig who came on last years test run.

version

I'm also hoping to experiment with DMT (not at the same time). I'm hoping that I'll be able to commune with the virus (likely represented as a fractal angel or insectoid alien) in this manner, and possibly ask it some questions regarding its intentions. In this way, I hope to procure some answers for science.

That you, luka?

I have some psilocybin oil with me for microdoses. Anybody full tripping during this? Don’t think it’d go well for me

luka

If I could trip I would. My friend actually has some mushrooms for me but the gates closed before he could give them to me. As it is I'm undergoing cold turkey on all fronts. By necessity but not unwillingly

luka

Holotropic breathwork is cheap and abundant

I struggle to believe this actually does anything beyond auto hypnosis but I might get bored enough to try and maybe it's all auto hypnosis in any case. Teach me please.

I haven’t a clue either but consider the effects of mediation or balloons or say hyperventilation. Must be some truth to it

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I'm glad The Nutt's still out there fighting the good fight,

Ease rules on research into psychedelic drugs, urges David Nutt

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...sychedelic-drugs-in-research-urges-david-nutt

Drug Science is pushing back on the bs. Ben Sessa @ Bristol & Jonathan Bisson @ Cardiff are already working with psilocybin & mdma for use with addiction & trauma clients, showing clearly positive results. Sense seems in short supply further up the legal food chain though.

Haven’t gone near a psychedelic in approx 25 years for various reasons - message received, hang up the phone. A nightmare experience on microdots & being at the wrong tube stop on my way home when a couple of numpty footy firms stumbled into each other. Ungodly carnage & being forced to use to use sickening force to get out unscathed is something never genuinely come to terms with. Of the handful of times smoking DMT, the last one proved a shocker because someone who was last to blast off went full Altered States, had an uncontrollable breakdown, then spent a few years institutionalised. He’s a Buddhist monk now, but still deeply damaged.

I’d like to return to that “room” one last time, maybe a mid dose of mushrooms because I always found them more convivial than blotters or dots. It’s more seasonal, autumn maybe, old eyes are still honed for picking & they’re everywhere here that time of year. With good reason there’s a degree of reticence in imbibing again, but a few solid, trustworthy mates would sit as a guide. Those daemons that had a ball in the tube need exorcising, among others.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The funny thing is that a lot of these drugs were developed as medicines in the first place (or were discovered by accident by researchers who were trying to develop drugs) long before anyone thought of taking them for fun.

luka

Love drugs drugs are great but I'm also glad to have a sustained break from them which is what I've been doing this year.

luka

I feel I'm emerging gradually from some horrible swamp, although that's just as much a consequence of being off the booze for the last couple of weeks or so.

I haven't been off booze for longer than a week since I was about 16. And 2-3 most evenings is the routine now. I'm curious about the clarity and energy I might get if I give it a break, but not curious enough. Who might I become?