droid

Or you could just make your own substrate and buy spores for injection which would be completely legal - until the spores germinate.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Growing your own psychs doesn't have to mean mushrooms. San Pedro and Peruvian Torch cacti are legal to cultivate in the UK, and it's easy to make a crude extraction so you don't have to munch down a load of gross bitter plant material.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyway I'm afraid those days are behind me. I just baked a nice loaf of bread, you can have some of that if you like.

Just off the phone to my mate who’s visiting next weekend and bringing DMT. The nerves kicked in as soon as he told me he had it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
One of my best mates loves DMT and keeps trying to pressure me to do it and it gives me the fear of God. Even the smell of it makes my blood run cold.

The irony is its probably amazing.

version

One of my mates had a very, very bad experience on it, but everyone else I know who's done it thinks it's great.

luka

I haven't had a source for it for years now though. The portal closed. But I did it constantly for a few years.

version

I don't have the bottle to do it atm. I'm still struggling after that bad acid trip twelve years ago.

version

I told you all about it before then deleted it last year. And nowhere is safe, least of all the internet.