Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm not really after completely melting my mind tbf. What I liked about acid both times I did it was I totally knew what was going on, most of the time I wasn't even seeing mad patterns and so on, everything just looked amazing and incredibly significant. It was a sort of introspective intellectual experience rather than being launched into the stratosphere. It was kind of like being stoned but much more intense, also a little like being on pills or something. Both time it left me with this afterglow where I could suddenly see the point of everything for a day or two.

One time we were all doing ket on top of the acid and that really intensified the visuals and it got a bit on top of me. That state where you can't close your eyes to escape as Luka says, you're tripping your nuts off whatever you do. Like it or not. That's when I get scurred. Music definitely helps, if it's the right music.

droid

I'm not really after completely melting my mind tbf. What I liked about acid both times I did it was I totally knew what was going on, most of the time I wasn't even seeing mad patterns and so on, everything just looked amazing and incredibly significant. It was a sort of introspective intellectual experience rather than being launched into the stratosphere. It was kind of like being stoned but much more intense, also a little like being on pills or something. Both time it left me with this afterglow where I could suddenly see the point of everything for a day or two.

One time we were all doing ket on top of the acid and that really intensified the visuals and it got a bit on top of me. That state where you can't close your eyes to escape as Luka says, you're tripping your nuts off whatever you do. Like it or not. That's when I get scurred. Music definitely helps, if it's the right music.

6.5 - 8.5 gm of truffles would be about right for you. 4-6 hour trip, intense at times, but wouldn't push you over the edge. Especially good if youre out in nature.

version

I once got a big ball of liberty caps and whacked them in a Rustlers burger. A heavy meal. I forgot to wash them, so they got all knotted up and stuck in the cheese with bits of mud and grass all over them. Just about managed to get it down.

droid

Many moons ago a mate of mine had a binbag of decomposing shrooms under his bed. Boiled them up for about a day then sieved and reduced them to a thick syrup. A shot glass was probably enough for one person and we each drank half a mug. Thats when it gets dangerous, when you cant tell how much youve taken.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
one thing that pissed me off about drug culture was all that plant worship shit. bare right wing primmo connect with gaia shit. fuck that i want to be beamed into the outer edges of the galaxy not be stuck in the soil.

luka

one thing that pissed me off about drug culture was all that plant worship shit. bare right wing primmo connect with gaia shit. fuck that i want to be beamed into the outer edges of the galaxy not be stuck in the soil.

Well sucked into the soil can be ok I reckon. I was talking about this on the spiritual thread. Those polarities. Mushrooms are all witchy. They've got this rural magic thing about them. I haven't done them near,y as much as I'd like to. London isn't mushroom territory.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
acid house sounds better on acid as well. hard to have a bad trip if you play some good 303s for 8 hours - doesn't mean that it can't happen though.

luka

I once got a big ball of liberty caps and whacked them in a Rustlers burger. A heavy meal. I forgot to wash them, so they got all knotted up and stuck in the cheese with bits of mud and grass all over them. Just about managed to get it down.

Versions teenage years were the British version Of Gummo

version

I didn't actually realise I'd been sick at first. I felt ill, ran upstairs then looked down and my hands were covered in something. It took me a few seconds to realise it had all just come up and it was hundreds of mushrooms, bits of food etc.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Well sucked into the soil can be ok I reckon. I was talking about this on the spiritual thread. Those polarities. Mushrooms are all witchy. They've got this rural magic thing about them. I haven't done them near,y as much as I'd like to. London isn't mushroom territory.

yeah but I know how to do magic I don't need to have some old granny in my trip thanks. they always ask fucking questions and then i mess up their spells. well serves them right.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
+ i hate how the rural system is in England. in Turkey our rural villages border urban metropoles so noone is truly rural and folksy.

Are we talking about that herbal changa stuff or actual crystals of freebase DMT?

Crystals. Like Corpsey the smell freaks me out, but in a good way too. I catch at certain times walking about London, must be a similar smelling chemical

Homemade bong using a 500ml bottle. Foil gauze and some ash over the top so you don’t expose them to naked flame. Draw it out slowly... inhale and hold it in. 10 secs later see ya