Convergence and the Year 2020.

luka

The white hot intensity of convergence will be unlike anything we have ever been involved in
and likewise the reaction of entrenched power will be of a ferocity beyond the scope of our imaginations.

everything is coming to a head. it's almost picking sides time! see you on the other side!
🔥🔥🔥:love:🔥🔥🔥

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well, the best hope we have is to actively advocate for the the defeat of the british bourgeoisie in this mass imperialist war.
this includes u big man ingram:x:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I'd say it has the potential to be a pretty heated year. Might be living in a Conservative Narnia after the UK breaks up, with Trump triumphantly returning to the White House.

There are good possibilities too.

luka

i think you can see the millenial fears manifesting in everything from bodybuilding to home fermenting and pickling.

luka

Did you grab the opportunity that was presented for you to evolve by going deep within yourself to find your light to awaken or did you choose to stay and go deeper into the 3D Matrix?

luka

This feels a lot like the time i met Teal Swan

I followed her on Twitter cos I saw you retweet her once. I'd not heard of her before. Didn't realise you were actually mates. How did that come about?