Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I might play it when I get home

The fact you like it makes it seem like its worth it

I'm doubting Thomas you're you know who

I feel like shit anyway so why not draw the curtains on this beautiful day?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Btw not to go off topic but have you seen this game Death Stranding that's coming out?

Also I think you'd like the Witcher

luka

The politics is gaming is very fraught at the moment. The racial politics in this feel hamfisted to me. I'm uncomfortable with. It's been badly handled I think

luka

Shot a rabbit. I send photographs of all the animals I've slayed to corpsey on twitter I hope he likes it it adds to my enjoyment immensely being able to share it

luka

Just stumbled on a camp of o driscolls and massacred them all. Tens of them shot to pieces. Felt great. Makes you think of those young men who want to pit themselves against one another with death as the forfeit. People that are compelled to play that game. Kill or be killed.

luka

The differences and similarities of driving a vehicle abd riding a horse both in sync with a system so you feel it's array of forces and tolerances but with a horse this shared animal condition this sharing of pain.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As I said upthread the horse riding is the best thing about PLAYING it.

The responsiveness to control, the elegance but also that sense of weight to it. You end up really good at it and doing stunning pirouettes.

The horse riding in Witcher is shite.

luka

Play it now post a picture of your fish I bet theyre shit compared to mine. You have to play ut through to completion. It deserves it. Follow the story through.

version

The trigger bug is a pisstake, I had to switch to alternate controls in order to be able to fire the bow and the shotgun after dying a bunch of times trying to fight off the wolf pack at the start with just a knife.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've read that taking off autoaim makes combat more challenging but also eliminates the annoyance of autoaiming at someone miles away when you're trying to blow man down in your personal space

version

What's the trigger bug?

The weapons system is set up in a weird way so that if your controller is a bit old and the triggers aren't as sensitive then you can't fire certain weapons, it just won't draw an arrow or let you fire the shotgun because of the pressure being off.