luka

He is saying you're absolutely right to avoid party political affiliation, as that Halves your constituency at a single stroke. He's saying you're right to avoid any class war sloganeering. Climate change is the central and only priority and the only necessary consensus regards the necessity to act now. Everything else can wait.

He's saying that what matters is middle class engagement as the middle class drives change. They are the people who's opinions count. "Win the middle class and win the war" is his most famous maxim

luka

He's saying that only people with spending power get a vote. He's saying that this is the great danger of the billionaire class and of the extreme wealth of corporations (outweighing that of many nation states) as it makes middle class spending power less relevant. He's saying, for now, an organised middle class still outweighs the power of the billionaire class. But this window of opportunity is closing.

luka

Rarely have I felt prouder of my native land. This is a great argument in favour of Corpsanalysis. Everything has to be focussed on the middle class. Don't come to Canning Town.

Rarely have I felt prouder of my native land. This is a great argument in favour of Corpsanalysis. Everything has to be focussed on the middle class. Don't come to Canning Town.

That pair definitely drew the short straw at ERHQ
Or was it on their own initiative? Somewhere like Putney or Richmond would have been wiser.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
it's confronting to see how people react when they are in fear of losing their jobs. or rather, how dependent they are. 100% get it but still hard to see.

luka

They need Field Commander Corpse and me, his loyal Lieutenant, to come and strategise for them cos they're losing their way a bit. That was a schoolboy error, easily avoided by anyone with knowledge of the terrain.

luka

It's an important lesson for them. Surprised they needed to learn it but there you go. No connection to reality these people which makes for poor strategy