dilbert1

He seems like such a lone wolf in jungle, being from Manchester for one, his tunes are pretty idiosyncratic and he never really did stuff for other labels, although he did put out a handful of records by other people through Juice Box. He only deejayed around ‘95-97 but had really great selection, clearly excited by the scene, collecting stuff or getting plates from people. He talks a lot of shit on deejaying/playing on turntables and CDJs now, lots of “I’m changing the paradigm” type rants on his Facebook page lol

catalog

yeah that sounds about right. obviously a bit bitter about how certain things turned out for him, understandably. I have listened to black secret technology a few times and it's OK but nowt special, but then (stating obvious, been over a few times on here) jungle is not really an 'album' medium, it's more about the radio shows/mixes.

i love that 96 one in the jungle mix too, that whole series is excellent, i remember listening to those in 99 or so, first year i got to uni, missed them when they were live.

luka

he works in IT. he has a bicycle with a woven basket at the front. he buys sausages and pork pies from the local butcher.

luka

his hero is Dean Blunt. he went to university. he has a friend that makes him wear a special leather waistcoat from Goa every time he sees him.

luka

there's a thread about it i think.
a lot work in IT. william kent, droid, catalog, gus, sufi, vimothy, poetix
a few copywriters like corpsey and shiels,
a lot of professionally unemployed of course like stan and rich
leo is big in advertising
danny l is a teacher turned therapist
washyourhands is a therapist
im a very famous poet
craner is in management
mr tea does weapons research and development
limburger is a itinerant tattooist
yyyyaldrin is an admin assistant

luka

woebot does 3d animation
hmg has an electric bicycle shop
benny b teaches english as a foreign language in seville

dilbert1

I do maintenance and landscaping for a generous 86 year old man’s office building and at his home, been recently working some massive concerts at an arena through a stage hand union, and just took a third job for the city doing light custodial work at a very sleepy and underused community center. I’m probably going to drop it though. I’m waiting on proof of my Canadian citizenship so I can move to Vancouver to live with my girlfriend. Maybe I will get into IT, school is much cheaper up there and her father/grandfather founded a very successful software company. Apparently nepotistic favors are not out of the question.