sadmanbarty

I’m literally looking out of the bus window at where Asher d shot his bit for the all time greatest choon of all time

blissblogger

lol no way source direct went to private school. please corroborate this. photek maybe...

i might be slandering them there, but i remember something in an interview that stuck in my head precisely because it interfered with my preconceptions about the social composition of the scene

it says they grew up in suburban St Albans, so it's possible

one of them got expelled apparently

version

The music video features Bedingfield looking for a woman in a number of locations in London, most notably West India Quay, a bridge connecting West India to Canary Wharf, and the Canary Wharf Docklands area. He comes inches close whilst traveling on the Docklands Light Railway, after which he eventually meets up with her again at Canary Wharf.

luka

West London is the new east london. Wembley, hounslow etc. The petri dish. I keep meaning to get out there,pith helmet and butterfly net.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
west london can't give us culture though. the socialite osmosis is too strong there. even if it becomes like east its too late. 30 year history of dirty old men.

luka

west london can't give us culture though. the socialite osmosis is too strong there. even if it becomes like east its too late. 30 year history of dirty old men.

Im talking about the wild west, the outer limits, way, way past Shepherds Bush and Ladbrooke Grove. I'll have more to say once I've actually conducted a field study though.