craner

Beast of Burden
I'm not sure Droid will concur with the sentiment behind this thread. But do not fear, I have some essays on fascism to post at some point this year.

Also, Jenks - I was wearing wellington boots. We were out in the wilds.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
where or what is a good place to start with for those not so familiar with oliver craner?

luka

I'm not sure Droid will concur with the sentiment behind this thread. But do not fear, I have some essays on fascism to post at some point this year.

Also, Jenks - I was wearing wellington boots. We were out in the wilds.

No, you don't understand, we want active participation in the life of the board.

droid

Yes to more Craner. How can I continue to crush him if he doesn't even show up? There's still some semblance of life there to be wrung out of him.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes to more Craner. How can I continue to crush him if he doesn't even show up? There's still some semblance of life there to be wrung out of him.

This is maybe the nicest thing you've ever said to or about anyone on this board.

Leo

I've never seen a photo of craner but imagine him to be attractive, slightly wavy hair (long-ish but not too long, maybe graydon carter length), wearing a collared dress shirt.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the only welsh pan-turkist in existence. still waiting for him to arrange a marriage between me and a stunner from the Aliyev clan.