Popular novels

IdleRich

IdleRich
I have read the Da Vinci Code but I don't remember anything about it, then I was gonna read the next one but I suddenly thought "why would I do this to myself" and didn't.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Though actually maybe I did read it. I truly don't know. I heard in an interview that it was the only book that Noel Gallagher ever read (one more than Posh Spice though).

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i read "my brilliant friend" by elena ferrante before visiting naples and i enjoyed it. i understand why it's so popular as it addresses universal feelings of friendship, jealousy and how those interact with each other. everybody who reads it will have something he or she recognizes in their own lives i think.

version

Has anyone ever read a Tom Clancy novel? I saw one in someone's house once, but I don't seem to know anyone who's actually read him.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Has anyone ever read a Tom Clancy novel? I saw one in someone's house once, but I don't seem to know anyone who's actually read him.
I read something like that. Can't remember if it was him or Colin Forbes or whatever but I was arrested and spent a night in the cells and that was the only book they had, I read almost half of it anyway. It was good enough or at least compelling enough that I looked up the ending on wikipedia when I got out.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Really nothing too bad. This guy we know here told us about being on trial for "nothing really" which we later found it was actually attempted murder - this was not like that.