luka

When I prophesied the revival of dissensus all I had in my ears were the taunts and jeers of naysaysers.they said it was impossible. That energy isn't present in the world any longer they said. It's all social media. Everyone's brainwashed. Now look at my golden army of schizophrenics, autisitics, chronic depressives, agoraphobics.... My people. The Lads.

sadmanbarty

'lay off the sauce' they said.

'stop pestering joseph, he's clearly a bit wrong' they said.

where are the naysayers now? will cowards rattle their tongues in the gleaming light of your prophecy?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
64) DJ Target - Poltergeist (terror danjah remix)

If anything should make west london stop in its tracks and take note its this. Surpassing even the best of detroit for sheer angular machine funk. federal fever. post-industrial woodblock tapping. also, check that bass. aquatic.

luka

"Space experts have claimed that a stream of “high-speed” solar winds are currently battering Earth, and the consequences could be severe. A hole has opened up in the Sun’s atmosphere, releasing the particles into deep space. Holes like this are common, and researchers say we are now in the midst of the outpouring of solar particles which will effect Earth within the next 24 hours"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
65) Ruff Sqwad - Raw To the Core

Rapid production this time. like 60s brutalist architecture. economical, but slammin. could go full gabba distortion but it doesn't, and that makes it somehow more punishing.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
67) Oxide & Neutrino - Up Middle Finger

The song we always used to sing in school to piss off our supply teachers halled in from fucking lancashire. or those french birds in year 7. sound of insubordination. tbf i never found the french ones fit. whatever. also used to have a Scottish French teacher who owned a club called babooshka's or something like that. I can safely say I've never heard any Kate Bush in a club. hearing Eminem on rinse the other week was traumatising enough.

best song to chart though.