luka

Everyone determined to turn Lukas Wonderful Poetry thread into a trashcan out of pure spite!

luka

I hoped droid would like this one but I don't think he did. Generally it's been the one that was the most popular though.

catalog

good photos - i like the one advertising the colonic and also the one where you have cut a line out of a page of a book

luka

Minor Work

In the tunnels and chambers below another city in the genetically modified tunnels and intestines
in the pink interior of the city.

Return the relics to their resting places let the secrets sleep. Below the earth or on the river bed. Under fallen masonry in the collapsed crypt without light to illuminate them without eyes to comprehend them.

Let the clay give up its forms let us forsake our names and faces let us be annulled.

In the dim basements and cellars let us relinquish all memory.

Glazed doughnut in the railway concourse where the pigeons breed. Light through a ceiling of feathers and bird shit waiting to escape to somewhere better waiting to go anywhere. Mooch in low-res melancholy. Unable to repent.

It is always today and brand new. While the tourists wheel their luggage oblivious to it all. While the tourists take photographs unaware of what they witness. Pandemonium, home, for now.

These events will leave no trace in memory are not of that nature will leave no trace behind. They subtract they do not add, they subtract they steal away. You are less than you once were. Less of you, always less, you you are less than you once were. The Boy Scout disappeared.

Do you like the art gallery? Does it recall the childhood apparition the premonition the painting on the wall?

The eyes follow you around the room as you knew they must. Breathing canvas heir to horrors long ago. When the forest was their citadel and no blade could insult the living wood no axe injure any tree. Smoke another cigarette, endeavour.

On the ark, the animals. The faces refuse to cohere. Take a sweetie, cleanse the breath, now tell me, what do you remember?

It is always today and brand new left no yesterday's behind it. In the beauty, cold hearted.
On the grey shores of adult life, in the quotidian, in the fallen.

The bright products lines the shelves a smell like pineapple Hubba-Bubba. Feet and legs are comical, just look at them! The eternal voyuer, on the outside looking in. Spanish guitar stupid passion. The sky is too bright we have to hiding.

Christmas was a lovely nervous sucking in of air. It's what I've always wanted. Buried alive still breathing everything came true. The dreaming a rehearsal of what had to happen. Crystal bewitched the light. Panther moving frictionless beside us, all magnetised to the dance.

Wild ritual reckless invocation, and he's there. With that same insinuating smile upon his face.

Fashion Icon changes socks we adopt the New Dispensation. Teething pains are inevitable.

The city emerges from the appalled sea boiling, hissing and spitting. Everything is Religion.

Beneath the oily surface of appearances. Everything gods and their worshippers. In the mossy glade and the white desert in the city lights exultant.

Clatter of wings shadows across the earth. Grey birds in two dimensions moving through the grass and gravestones. In the parish church no less. Smell of damp stone and incense. Perfume of time and prayers. Ossified music. Dusty sunbeam illuminates the saints. How did we get back here?

Cheated out of death still here last our purpose living ghosts left breathing.

Rotting stars. Misjudged cigerette in the vacuum of dead time. The smoke fails to rise at all and the music is at a standstill. Factory outlet take a complimentary biscuit now you'll never leave. Salesman displays teeth and proffers the firm handshake.

Imperial darkness. Descent into flesh heavy matter hallucinated pain. Breathe lead. Portal opens and we fall into a more punitive universe screaming with unpunctual remorse. Today again there's no escaping it.

We are punished for taking what was always ours. Forlorn goose, grey sky. Found wanting once again. Loyal to a defunct creed to an earlier configuration. Loyal to the carcass of a fallen god. Dog beside the master's corpse. Loyal to a beaten cause.

Enterprise Business Park. There's no escaping it. Give me an extra large Coke. Bedlam the city sealed no way in and no way out. A meeting with the Manager. You,
are not Serious. Which is why you are not trusted with The Decisions.

The Real Situation is made apparent. All alone in the cold room in the hard light and the bare walls. There is no door and so, no way in and no way out.

Can you resist this indulgent offer? Burly swan adrift. Reliquary of quiet, burly swan adrift.

The girls in pleather pass. We are not so particular, in the greasy fog missing the meaning. A feather, a tooth, a cowrie shell, the words of who we are.

Hard lights on the macadam empty thoroughfare empty theatre. All we ever wanted
in our hearts the magnificence. Passive dream and forgetting cloud before the sun. We keep returning to the wound, despising ourselves. We. Gristle. Facile melody. Eat an ugly face.

Sin upon him marked out by sin upon him they all look the other way. Ears stopped to desperate praying. Heaven is so unkind.

You had your chances like anybody else. Carious guilt from the first parting of the ways. Wilful willing hurt foundered on the rock. Bad intentions compulsive spite. They won't meet eyes anymore. Kellogg's frosted flakes. The struggle with diminished zeal. Humiliation.

Your target weight. What's left of us, excuses. Flowers wrapped in cellophane. Rigid with suspense the culmination that never comes.

Greasy with excuses, we depart.

poetix

we murder to dissect
I liked especially "Can you resist this indulgent offer? Burly swan adrift. Reliquary of quiet, burly swan adrift", both for "burly", and for the repetition.

luka

Just put a new one on my blog the link is below, see it?

I demand everyone reads it.