Leo

I don't have a problem with an occasional positivity reinforcement. no one here actually comments to get "likes", so really doesn't impact the discussion.

It’s not that important I agree Leo, but at the same time It would be an interesting experiment to divide the reaction scores by post count on the period since records began to accurately acertain who the highest quality posters are just as an interesting experiment and a laugh

luka

It’s not that important I agree Leo, but at the same time It would be an interesting experiment to divide the reaction scores by post count on the period since records began to accurately acertain who the highest quality posters are just as an interesting experiment and a laugh

i've actually crunched the data just purely out of disinterested intellectual interest and it turned out i won

luka

sorry i chucked the notes away once i got the result. didnt think anyone would be interested tbh. i had loads of laughs and loves. you had a lot of those grudging thumbs up. that's all i really remember.

I read thumbs up as either sarcasm, passive aggression or flimsy replacement for genuine interest. I need love eyes or keeled over in hysterics and lots of it!

mvuent

Void Dweller
it was a highly sophisticated joke referencing an extremely underappreciated modern day philosopher (jordan bernt peterson), so i'm not surprised it went over most people's heads.

sufi

lala
i checked, it's turnoffable in the new software control panel, but not completely, so your score still shows in user profiles tiresomely
the new trophies feature had a checkbox marked enable, so i unchecked it - they should be gone