Barty's secret to success nothing like the norm

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
“I think it was just a natural progression for me coming back to tennis. I was still involved in tennis every single day, working with Jim, my coach. I was still hitting balls, just not for myself,” Barty said.
“Overall, it’s just — I miss the competition. I miss the one-on-one battle, the ebbs and the flows, the emotions you get from winning and losing matches.
“They are so unique and you can only get them when you’re playing and when you become vulnerable and try and do things that no one thinks of.”

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like to imagine barty breaking off mid shag to feverishly scribble down some thoughts about drill being the new be bop while two nubile supermodels implore him to come back to bed, tugging imploringly at his thick black chest hair

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i just wish we could bring him to get into meditation or something, or uplift him in such a spiritual way that he can shake off his primitive drives that keep making him go on sex holidays.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I'm not, even though I should with all this time to burn. I must admit that I find the language a bit of a obstacle from the bits I have read. I mean, is that just how people spoke? Or do they want it to be ambiguous? Or at least difficult so you have to work for the fruits? I'm sure I could get into it if I put some effort in but somehow watching vintage standup and roasts on youtube is more appealing rn

luka

It's not for everyone. We'll invent some other group activity and get you involved.