What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

luka

The two people with no complaints are outside Britain & Ireland. Getting solar love waves.

poetix

we murder to dissect
Predominant note is a sort of hazy orange, mingling contentment and excitement, yellowing at the edges where things start to get stretched thin. There's a sub-frequency which I can only describe as chequered or strobing black-and-white, the roil of conflicting ideas, a subsystem drawing energy from the main generator.

luka

Predominant note is a sort of hazy orange, mingling contentment and excitement, yellowing at the edges where things start to get stretched thin. There's a sub-frequency which I can only describe as chequered or strobing black-and-white, the roil of conflicting ideas, a subsystem drawing energy from the main generator.

Do you think the nina/josef thing rocked your boat a bit? Disturbed the equilibrium?

luka

Its not about complaint its about registering reality in objective fashion. Science

jenks

thread death
a low pulsing throb - barely detectable on any apparatus - the low hum of an old fridge, that kind of thing.

poetix

we murder to dissect
Do you think the nina/josef thing rocked your boat a bit? Disturbed the equilibrium?

Absolutely, I am trying to absorb a great deal of new information. It's less and less about them personally, and more about the forces they represent. I called the whole affair an "obscure disaster", which is what Badiou said about the fall of communism. The long-foretold collapse of a structure. But I also think a lot of "us" (indicating a very broad left-wing online clique) were seriously caught on the hop by this, and haven't begun to understand it. And there are more shocks to come, not just interpersonal but at the level of mass configurations. We are going to end up being outflanked by a coalition of Nationalists, Catholics, gender-traditionalists and blood-and-soil dabblers in the rural occult, because they have access to energy sources we don't. We need to get some creative joy out there, something radiant and welcoming that makes all that fash-oid jazz seem tawdry by comparison. But I don't know where it's going to come from.

luka

I said to you once that the alr right is the right reconnected with its true libidinal engines, from which the right was seperated post wwii. It's a fearsome sight.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyone else think of this:

when they saw the title?

Mine's OK, I think. Basically level with some secondary modulation. Globally I am highly pessimistic. Personally, I am quietly optimistic but also apprehensive. This is connected to the fact that I'll be a dad in November.

I've still got some residual positivity from that great LSD experience I had last month, I think. Going to try and have another couple of those over the summer/autumn while I still have the opportunity.

poetix

we murder to dissect
I said to you once that the alr right is the right reconnected with its true libidinal engines, from which the right was seperated post wwii. It's a fearsome sight.

Yes, I agree with that. It is a question of psychic liberation, the crux being: liberation of what? Unbinding of what energies, and into whose hands?

luka

That's exactly right. I don't think you can counter liberation with restraint though. It's a losing proposition.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I think we have to fight over ownership of the psychedelic

Agree but against who? Am definitely skeptical of those recent legalisations of mushrooms and plants in the US. Half heartedly made that post about things being cooped by the corps (eg wu tang in primark) = trivialising them. For me this is actually something to take seriously. Weed has been cooped. It's a joke and the whole culture around it is a joke. And it all serves to placate and desensitise. But if they get the shrooms too I just don't know. Ofc there are people doing good wrt research and that conference you're going to be at but most of this is nowhere near the mainstream consciousness.

I was having a chat with father-in-law yesterday and was surprised to learn his father owned a factory that made orgone generators (as well as collapsible ironing boards and battlefield anaesthetic equipment).

DannyL

Wild Horses
Anyone else think of this:

when they saw the title?

Mine's OK, I think. Basically level with some secondary modulation. Globally I am highly pessimistic. Personally, I am quietly optimistic but also apprehensive. This is connected to the fact that I'll be a dad in November.

I've still got some residual positivity from that great LSD experience I had last month, I think. Going to try and have another couple of those over the summer/autumn while I still have the opportunity.

FUCK! I'm on an internet fast so haven't seen this if you announced it - but congratulations! Great to hear!

Vibrationally, I have a hangover and too much work to do, plus MA coursework looming down so not great, but am sloping off work early and having a kip should set me right.

Last edited:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Anyone else have trouble sleeping on full moons? I couldn't get to sleep til late last night and it crossed my mind that it might be one but didn't check and then I just read yyaldrin's post.

Vibrational freq: modulating between low (bed reality) and occasional high mids. Pretty smooth curves on the chart though.

full moon usually makes me feel like having drank too much coffee. hard to concentrate, being restless, the legs full of energy. it's not a problem as long as you don't have to go to bed and can turn that energy into something productive or creative, but it's an annoyance when that opportunity is not there.