What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Think I've become estranged from nature this winter. It's easy to do in winter, in the UK, cos the weather is just shit most of the time. Can't wait for spring.

Need to make sure I'm stocked up with acid in time.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
how is everybody feeling?

i have never slept so bad as i have the last couple of days/weeks. i thought something was wrong with me but i think it's just the warm weather and the long, sunny days, meaning i don't need the sleep. i keep waking up very early and i'm not tired at the end of the day. maybe these are my real energy levels?

luka

as i keep saying i and many other people have become freakishly sensitive to the weather to the point it seems to dictate my mood for the day. as barty says we are living under laboratory conditions all subject to the same few variable. and weather is the big one. it's the Mayan Control Calender Burroughs talks about.

luka

updated every 5 minutes! ive not seen this one before. im big on weather reports cos of working outside. i stick with the BBC usually becuase they are manic optimists.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
as i keep saying i and many other people have become freakishly sensitive to the weather to the point it seems to dictate my mood for the day. as barty says we are living under laboratory conditions all subject to the same few variable. and weather is the big one. it's the Mayan Control Calender Burroughs talks about.
i like it that even though barty is cancelled he speaks through you. it will be summer solstice tomorrow. thousands of iphones will celebrate sunrise at stonehenge.

entertainment

I've no clarity at the moment. Can only look a day ahead.

I just had a nightmare that I needed to find out what number week it was for something urgent and important and every calender was cut up to disguise it and every time I tried to search google, the letters I put in came out all wrong. State of sheer desperation.

sufi

lala
Glad we had some thunder and lightning, my ions were seriously misaligned but now feel mostly like they are pointing in the right direction

john eden

male pale and stale
My current vibrational frequency has shifted from absolute mania to mild mania. The lightning and rain was good. Things are looking up.

The days go very quickly but the weeks and months go very slowly.