What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

poetix

we murder to dissect
Persistently and unmitigably strung-out. Same as luka, the feeling of having slept but not rested. I feel like a want a drink - booze - but simultaneously as if the only possible effect it could have on me would be to make me feel (even more) fuggy, nauseated and headachey. A low pressure area.

poetix

we murder to dissect
naturally I'd hate it if the Khmer
Rouge were suddenly in power
and I were sent to starve out in the fields
or be reformed progressively into a small
nondescript broken skull

and naturally I do hate it that
people do starve in their homes
under threat of eviction
certified fit to endure without respite
ingenious cruelty

the natural way of things is money's way
as birds in baby beaks drop currency
as gilded birds strut bravely into traffic
as feathers swirl amid unswerving traffic
as silver feathers clog the public drains
as traffic thunders over matted feathers
and so on in that unforced sort of way
that money has when liberal and carefree
in shining confidence in its terrific
motorised puissance

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
my eyes twitch when i come back from work. probably from staring at a computer screen eight hours a day. it's pitch dark at 16h and even before that it's so grey outside they might as well put the street lights on all day long. i'm blinded by the headlights of cars when i bicycle to and from work. i need sunglasses when i enter a supermarket so bright is the light when coming from outside. i hate this darkness. i hate winter. i hope it's over soon.

sufi

lala
Highest pressure since the 1950's, almost back to 1902, whatever that means, according to Liam Dutton.

it's squeezing us like lemons :eek:

sadmanbarty

2020's been all sunny and nice for me. slightly wistful things of remembering my past all of a sudden (hence lots of school stories), but overall i'm on the up.

other_life

bioconfused
coming out of chapel perilous (again). another turn up the spiral. gonna try to pull somethin off for the new moon.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Feeling unusually low tonight for me. i think seeing the complex karma of some of the kids I teach in play upsets me as does end of January grind, with literally no money left.

sufi

lala
i was getting the vexation earlier, called an old mate kind of out of the blue, spoke for like 20 seconds, we're gonna meet tomorrow, :)