pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
How about a dj who just spins spoken word shit or a whole night of club poetry. Think you could make people dance with words, luka?

luka

Send them into a trance but I dunno about dance.... But if we'd had five years with no music...well, who knows

droid

I figure if producing new 4 to the floor was punishable by death then it would sort the wheat from the chaff. Clemency for innovation in the field.

The amen would also be banned as part of the same legislation.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Tbfh this does feel like some end of an epoch type shit. All the stuff going on at the same time, rise of the dark side but with no cultural buffer for those opposed. There was always some kind of musical solace, something to keep the fires burning. Resistance. Keep yer chin up. What do we have now? Ur gonna be singing ratm soon, mark my words

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's all sound and fury cos none of us produce, own a record label, are influential in the media, or anything.

I've often wondered if Dissensus could ever really *do* something, other than chatting on here (not to say that chatting on here isn't something in of itself).

craner

Beast of Burden
It's all sound and fury cos none of us produce, own a record label, are influential in the media, or anything.

I've often wondered if Dissensus could ever really *do* something, other than chatting on here (not to say that chatting on here isn't something in of itself).

What about Sid Viscous?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

Who can do what? Plenty of talented wordsmiths/divas. Barty supposedly a musical polyglot. Yyaldrin is a dab hand at the abstract electronics. Who else? Has there ever been a collab of any kind before?

luka

Who can do what? Plenty of talented wordsmiths/divas. Barty supposedly a musical polyglot. Yyaldrin is a dab hand at the abstract electronics. Who else? Has there ever been a collab of any kind before?

I keep hoping someone/everyone will record prediction tablet for me the way Ben Watson done vegetable empire

luka

Corpsey produces, patty, yyaldrin, slackk, the infamous Sid viscous, other life, Barty is the white prince....

luka

I co own a publishing house with woops called Word Trade. We have put out 6 books.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
My laptop will be here soon. If only I had it right now during my incarceration I'd be all over making something. Ah man it hurts to even think of that. Ugh