UFO over easy

online mahjong
you might expect this kind of reticence to get out there and meet people in person would have something to do with maintaining a discrete online persona, but with jack i don't think there's any of that going on - corpsey is jack, jack is corpsey

luka

I'd do anything. It's maddening that I share a city with him. He's out there somewhere, as we speak. I've gone to the same pret a manger as him. Waitied at the same tube stations. Walked down the same streets.

luka

I wonder what the closest I've ever been to him has been. Have we been in the same primark at the same time? Have we maybe even walked past one another too preoccupied to notice. Or has he watched me work, in a disguise, a false moustache and a porkpie hat on his head, spent hours at a discrete distance, just watching me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
just finished my waterbottle of heated water for a shower until erdogan's amazingdotcom govt decides to fix the hot water energy system. not even gas here. oh well. good old days.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
gotta admit, sometimes linear 2step dnb beats are refreshing when they are done in a techno context. sometimes sexless music is good you can't always shimmy. it's like you can go so into listening to break edit tunes for 1 month straight that you get so cerebral. don't you like a hammer being taken to yer head droid? i know eden's partial to some shrillstep of the position chrome/panacea/praxis kind... like yes techstep is techno but it's skunk. on skunk you can't fight. what about when you need some speed fighting music? then enter Raiden and Offkey!

Last edited:

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
I have a strong streak of mosher DNA myself, but these things can be ruthlessly suppressed with sufficient willpower and practice.

Moshing in grime raves kind of ruined the most recent resurgence. It's there in student bassline raves now too