Greece

IdleRich

IdleRich
You know the bit where he gets more and more specific saying he hates southerners, and then people from next county, next town, other side of town, next street, probably next door in the end.

luka

If I was a member of the International Party Set Elite and never had to work, like Patty and Yyaldrin I'd ditch Berlin for Athens in a second.

luka

Mind you there's probably far fewer drugs here, an important consideration for the International Party Set.

catalog

There's an Athens based music crew that are good. Hypermedium. And Thessaloniki has DJ Loser / Live Adult Entertainment

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i'm in cyprus now and something that i just don't understand is the awful lighting they have everywhere, you come into a store or a restaurant and it feels like you're in the hospital, i can only handle it with my sunglasses on. do people have different eyes here because they are exposed to the sun more often?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
its why australians are always squinting
They're also descended mainly from Scots and Irish, a race specifically adapted to overcast skies and constant rain. Skin as melanin-deficient as possible to absorb each precious photon.

Ironic, really.